A Notice to Our Supporters Regarding COVID-19
2020 – 2021 Bursary
The Nova Scotia Adopt-A-Highway Program Association (AAH) is pleased to offer a $500.00 bursary to a Grade 12 student entering their first year of post-secondary education.
All applicants will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Past AAH or Great Nova Scotia Pick-Me-Up program involvement
- Community involvement
- Academic standing
- Original essay – described below.
- Preference is given to past or present program volunteers
Applicants must include the following items as part of their application package:
- Completed application form
- Most recent academic transcript
- College or university confirmation of enrollment
- Letter of reference
- An original essay, 350-500 words in length, on the following topic:
What is your biggest concern regarding the environment, and why?
- Committee members of the AAH will choose the winner of the bursary.
- The winner of the bursary will be notified before graduation day in June of 2021.
- All applicants must be permanent residents of Nova Scotia.
- Materials will not be returned; Please retain a copy of the application for your records.
- Complete applications must be received at the AAH office by 5 pm on April 30th, 2021.
- Late or incomplete packages will not be processed for consideration.
- Additional items that are not listed above will be discarded before evaluation.
- The applicant can choose to submit their application online (below), through email, or mail
Please Click Here to download a copy of the Application Form.
You can mail your Applications with the requested documents to:
Attention: Bursary Committee
Nova Scotia Adopt-A-Highway Program Association
D-28 Esplanade Street
Truro, NS B2N 2K3
You can also Email the application with all the attachments to email@example.com
Please have “Bursary Application” in the subject line.
All Attachments must be in PDF documents.
To submit your bursary application online, please click the button below.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!