A Notice to Our Supporters Regarding COVID-19
The clean-up coordinator will start by filling out the online registration form. They can make your clean-up public so anyone can join you, or keep it private so only your chosen team members can participate.
You will need to know the following information to complete your registration:
- Your organization or team name.
- The name, email and phone number for your clean-up coordinator.
- The location of your clean-up.
- The date of your clean-up.
- How you heard about the Great Nova Scotia Pick-Me-Up and whether you have previously participated in the program.
- Any other important information you think we should know.
Once registered, your coordinator will receive an approval email with instructions on how to pick up clean-up supplies and dispose of your waste within your waste region. Pick up locations for supplies and contact information can be found in our FAQ’s. Following your registration, you may be contacted by an Adopt-A-Highway staff member with follow-up questions to help us facilitate your clean-up.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!