The clean-up coordinator will start by filling out the online registration form. They can make your clean-up public so anyone can join you, or keep it private so only your chosen team members can participate.
You will need to know the following information to complete your registration:
- Your organization or team name.
- The name, email and phone number for your clean-up coordinator.
- The location of your clean-up.
- The date of your clean-up.
- A description of how you plan to dispose of the collected garbage and recyclables after your clean-up.
- How you heard about the Great Nova Scotia Pick-Me-Up and whether you have previously participated in the program.
- Any other important information you think we should know.
Once registered, your coordinator will receive an approval email with instructions on how to pick up clean-up supplies within your waste region. Pick up locations for supplies and contact information can be found in our FAQ’s. Following your registration, you may be contacted by an Adopt-A-Highway staff member with follow-up questions to help us facilitate your clean-up.
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Twitter!